Program costs include the cost of one bag where applicable. Participants are responsible for any baggage charges incurred thereafter for extra baggage and/or weight. Exact quotes will be furnished to you when the itinerary is confirmed and the final number of participants is known. Every effort will be made to insure that the overall program cost will not significantly vary from the estimated price quoted in this publication.
In most cases, program costs include the following:
- Round-trip airfare from Tampa
- Transfers between airport and hotel
- Accommodations with breakfast
- Supplementary food allowance
- Designated entertainment expenses
- Admissions and entrance fees
- Other costs included as part of the program design
Items typically not included are:
- Excess baggage charges
- Transportation to/from the point of departure
- Food and housing required before departure and after return
- Personal expenses and travel costs during free weekends
- Travel visas (for holders of non-US passports)
- Souvenirs, tips and porters, etc.