The marketing major is designed to meet the needs of a dynamic and culturally diverse marketing industry.
It provides students with both theory and practice that address the rapidly changing marketing environment with a focus on digital and global marketing.
Upon completion of the program, students will have gained skills necessary for a successful career in marketing and/or preparation for graduate work.
Upon completion of the major, students will be competent in:
- assessing an organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats by utilizing appropriate research and analysis;
- conducting market research on diverse target market(s);
- understanding consumer behavior from a cross-cultural perspective;
- developing a comprehensive marketing plan that includes the selection and evaluation of alternative segmentation, product, price, distribution, and marketing communication objectives, strategies, and tactics;
- creating and executing successful sustainable, green marketing strategies, digital and relationship marketing campaigns.