Requirements for a minor in Marketing include successful completion of the following four core courses:
MK 300S Principles of Marketing
MK 321 Consumer Behavior
MK 374 Market Research
IB 201M Statistics or other approved Statistics course
In addition, the student must complete any two of the following elective courses:
- MK 373 Marketing Communications
- IB 360 Marketing a New Global Venture
- IB 313G Marketing in Emerging Markets
- IB 485 International Marketing
- Internet Marketing (Winter Term)
- Multicultural Marketing (Winter Term)
- IB101 Introduction to Global Business
- MN 110S Principles of Management and Leadership
- AR 342 Introduction to Graphic Design
- AR 346 The Art of Web Page Design
- CM 221 Media and Society
- CM 303 Propaganda and Persuasion
- CM 312 Public Relations Theory and Practices
- CM 360A Media Ethics
Three of the courses for the Marketing minor must be Eckerd College courses. Students with transfer credit should consult with the International Business discipline coordinator about meeting the requirements for the minor.
Only one Winter Term course may count toward the minor.
All courses for the minor must be passed with a grade of C- or better.