Assistant Professor of Finance
- M.B.A., Fordham University
- M.A., Economics, Fordham University
- Cultural Environment of International Business
- Global Capitalism
- Human Experience
- International Finance and Banking
- Investment Finance
- Marketing a New Global Venture
- Finance for Non-Financial Majors
- Intermediate Corporate Finance
- Private equity
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Venture Capital
- Write corporate acquisition case study
- Daegu, South Korea – 2008
- Beijing, Shanghai China – 2017
- London, England – 2019
- Lisbon, Porto, Portugal – 2022
- Sydney, Melbourne – 2023
Visiting Professor at Kyungpook National University, South Korea
Research and publications
- “Measuring the Effects of Anxiety & Self-Efficacy on Finance Students”.
Sizoo, S., Jozkowski, R., Malhotra, N., Shapero, M. Summer (2007).
- “Attempts to Moderate the Effects of Finance Anxiety on Business Students: An Experiment”.
Stiff, A., Sizoo, S., Jozkowski, R., Malhotra, N. (2008).
- “Finance Anxiety and Self Efficacy, A Comparative Study Among College Students in Three Nations”.
Jozkowski, R, Sizoo, S. “In progress”.